UPM is a service organization and our employees are our greatest asset. This is why we seek highly skilled and highly motivated individuals to become a part of our team. We look for people that share a passion for the pharmaceutical industry as well as for hard work, creativity, and growth. Our employees are devoted to our mission of rapidly advancing pharmaceutical technologies and products on behalf of our clients. At the same time, we work in an enriching environment, work as a team where initiative and performance is rewarded. If you share our commitment to teamwork, enjoy a challenge, and want to feel good about the work you do, please contact UPM at email@example.com to discuss our current open positions.
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Life/Disability Insurance
- Competitive Salaries
- 401k Program
West Coast Business Development ManagerJob Posted: 06-23-2015
UPM Pharmaceuticals, a Division of Gregory Pharmaceutical Holdings, Inc., (www.upm-inc.com) a mid-sized contract drug development and manufacturing company located in Bristol, Tennessee, is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager in the California/Bay Area. Responsibilities include:
- Researching various industry journals and websites to develop client leads for sales opportunities.
- Making cold calls to clinical research pharmaceutical companies to promote the company and determine levels of interest in company services.
- Travel within territory to visit with potential clients to present company capabilities.
- Hosting client visits at the Bristol, TN facility to enhance knowledge of UPM services and capabilities.
- Attend selected trade show and conferences per UPM’s marketing plan.
- Provide appropriate tracking reports to management updating leads and sales activity.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Only applicants with pharmaceutical experience need to apply
- Resides in the San Francisco or San Diego area
The successful candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmaceutical Science or related fields and three to five years experience in the pharmaceutical industry in drug development sales; or equivalent combination of experience and education. Should also have knowledge of Word, Excel, Access, Microsoft Outlook and other Internet Tools.
Qualified candidates please reference job title and email resume and salary
Inquire about This Job >>
requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: 423-989-8042. EOE